On top of putting together an exhilarating lineup of concerts for next year, we’ve been working on a new system that will allow us to process subscriptions quickly and save details about your preferences to ensure you have a great experience with us.
This new subscription system allows you to curate the concerts you want to see:
- If you’re wanting to do the Masters Series you can chose six concerts, or subscribe to all seven to include our concert with Jan Lisiecki
- If you’re wanting to do the Pops Series, we have a four-concert series for you
- If you’re interested in mixing it up a bit, a Flex-subscription might be perfect for you. You can pick and choose from all the concerts we offer, and the ticketing system automatically adjusts your subscription cost
Explore the Series of Season 90
Are you already a subscriber?
- Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- give us a call at 306-665-6414,
- or visit us at the SSO office to set up your subscription.
We are learning the ins and outs of the system with you, to help get you exactly what you want out of your subscription package.
Are you a new subscriber?
Did you know?
- If you have never subscribed before, we offer a special 2-for-1 Masters subscription price. Both the 6- and 7-show Masters Series packages are eligible for 2-for-1 pricing. To get your 2-for-1 subscription please call 306-665-6414
- As a subscriber, you can purchase additional tickets to any of the shows. A great feature of our new system is that it allows our subscribers to get a jump on single ticket sales! Just be sure to grab your extra tickets before May 31st. The general single-ticket on sale is July 15th
We are really excited to celebrate 90 great years of music, and we’re looking forward to sharing these thrilling concerts with you!
TCU Place Seating Sections