The SSO Book & Music Sale
*WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS AT THIS TIME*
The Book & Music Sale is an annual fundraiser for the Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra.
The next sale dates are:
Every weekend from April 20 – May 28
Thursdays to Sundays from 10 am – 5 pm
Only 50 customers will be allowed in at a time.
How to find the book & Music Sale:
602B 51st Street E
We sell all kinds of reading, listening & viewing media!
All formats of books and music are sold, including:
- Books: hardcover, softcover, trade, paperback, textbooks, booklets, sets, new, used, large print, signed by author
- Music sheets and songbooks
- Music: CDs, vinyl records (LPs, EPs, 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm, even 16-2/3 rpm spoken word records), prerecorded cassette and 8-track tapes, sets, sealed, unsealed, coloured vinyl
- Videos: DVDs, prerecorded VHS and Beta cassette tapes, sets
What to Donate *We are not accepting donations as we get ready for the next sale*
We will gladly accept:
- Gardening and Craft magazines
- vintage books i.e. from the 1950’s or before
- vinyl, CDs, DVDs, VHS
- paperback and hard cover books in good condition
- print music and song books
- graphic novels
- children and young adult
- puzzles and games
What Not to Donate
Please recycle what you can’t donate.
We do not accept:
- general interest magazines such as National Geographic, O, Chatelaine, People, etc;
- photocopied print music, recipes, craft projects;
- damaged books (missing covers, pages, falling apart, musty smelling)
- Readers Digest Condensed books;
Volunteers are always welcome, as there are tasks to be done throughout the year.
Interested in volunteering? Contact the Symphony office at 306-665-6414.
Typical volunteer duties may include:
Sorting and packing donations in the workroom.
Pricing and packing donations in the workroom.
Moving boxes to the sale floor and back to the workroom.
Shelving stock during the sale.
Helping customers during the sale.
Packing up the remaining stock after the sale.
Other assistance with the sale set up and take down.