With the launch of our Digital Concert Stream, we’ve been hearing from you about how excited you are to enjoy the SSO whenever you want!
We have a ton of great opportunities to learn and interact on our website, and now with the Stream you may be thinking that you want have a quick way to access our website. We wanted to put together the instructions for you to take a look at to get it set up on your device (it works for tablets too).
If you’re an iPhone user there’s three easy steps:
- Go to saskatoonsymphony.org in your browser and tap the share icon
2. Click on Add to Home Screen
3. Label it SSO, click Add, and now you’ve got us as an app!
If you’re an Android user:
- Go to the page you want to add to your Home screen.
- Tap the menu button at the top right corner.
- Tap .
- In the prompt that pops up, give your shortcut a name, then tap .
- On your Home screen, drag the shortcut to your preferred spot.